“Do you desire to impact the world for Jesus Christ?”
“Are you open to teaching internationally?”
“Would you enjoy serving in a highly relational, fast-paced, internationally diverse Christian community?”
Then you’ll want to prayerfully consider joining the faculty and staff of Sekolah Pelita Harapan International Schools (SPH) in Jakarta, Indonesia. (translated – School of Hope and Light)
We are seeking men and women who desire to join God’s Kingdom work in Indonesia. The faculty and staff of SPH are educating and equipping young people to be influencers in their world for God’s glory. SPH is made up of a diverse international group of educators who are part of this dynamic learning community investing in the life-changing work of Christian schooling across the Indonesian archipelago.
We invite you to review our current job openings for immediate consideration and begin the application process for current or future openings. SPH offers competitive compensation and benefits. Benefits include health insurance, retirement plan, housing, relocation, and travel allowances for expatriate employees.
Thank you for your interest in Kingdom education to the glory of God!
SPH Executive Director
Teaching and Staff
Opportunities at SPH
The openings listed below include openings for all five of our campuses. We welcome applications at any time regardless of current openings. To submit an application for a position that is not currently open, place “Expression of interest for future employment” as the job title applied for.
2022/23 Anticipated Opportunities
Art Teacher ***
Biblical Studies Teacher***
EAL Teacher *
Elementary Teacher *
English Teacher *
Humanities Teacher ***
Learning Support Teacher ***
Math Teacher ***
Psychology Teacher ***
Science Teacher ***
Wood Tech Teacher ***
* Expatriate educators only (preference to candidates whose first language is English)
** Indonesian National educators only
*** Open to Expat and National educators
(for Indonesian only)
- Multimedia Designer
- HR Senior Staff
- Project Manager (for Facilities Improvement)
- Senior Marketing Associate
- Marketing Associate
- Content Marketing Lead
Faculty and staff who are selected to serve at Sekolah Pelita Harapan are placed on the campus they are needed as an integral part of the campus culture and ministry.
Successful teachers at Sekolah Pelita Harapan (SPH) have the following characteristics:
- Commitment to grow and mature in their personal relationship with Christ
- Willingness to engage and contribute to the spiritual life at SPH
- Effective communicators and collaborators with students, parents, and colleagues
- Natural mentors and motivators of students
- Self-starters, flexible, and eager to teach and learn
- Curious learners, seeking to offer their best efforts, focus, and talents to their students and colleagues daily
- Passionate about developing student potential beyond the walls of the traditional classroom
For Indonesian citizen
Complete the YPPH Application form and submit it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Hiring decisions will be made on a rolling basis as positions are available. All applicants are encouraged to submit their application at their earliest convenience)